Saturday, April 10, 2010

Roubaix Picks

Time got away from me this week and I am having to put together some picks for Roubaix at the last minute.

No review of past results or anything. I'm just going to throw my choices out there.

In alphabetical order
Lars Boom - his cross experience has to help him, doesn't it?
Steve Chainel - Bbox has been racing really well this year so I am hopping on the bandwagon
David Millar - I'm crossing my fingers on this one and hoping he does not have a bike throwing fit on one of the cobbled sections. But, he had a strong Flanders and I'm banking on that form continuing.

Guys I want to watch: Yaroslav Popovych - former U23 winner before he got sidetracked into stage races and being domestique to Armstrong.
Peter Sagan - was really strong earlier this year but is way too young to do well at this this race but I am curious to see how he gets along. Another guy, like Boom, with some 'cross background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home