Monday, January 03, 2011

2011

I’m not one to make New Year’s resolutions but, this year, I resolve to pay more attention to this blog. Last year, I never took the time necessary to write much of anything. I had plenty of ideas in my head, but no desire in my gut. I would always find more worthwhile things to do such as sleeping, laying down trying to sleep and thinking about laying to sleep. As you can see, I was very pressed for time.

I actually did have some things in my life that distracted me writing from as much but will try to balance those out and maybe incorporate them into the blog.

With a little extra desire, I will follow through on some of the topics I wanted to write about last year. And, surely, the passage of time will provide plenty of other ideas to scribble on this electronic chalkboard.

Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home