Friday, December 03, 2004

I've decided to take the day off again tonight. Riding tonight will not make me all that much better for Sunday's race so to heck with it. I'll get a nice ride tomorrow then let loose with a wave of fury *rolls the eyes* Sunday.

Yesterday I listed my weight at the end of this section. For consistency I will always use the scale at work and weigh myself at 9am... when I remember. I will also do a morning pulse when I remember.

Weight: 155.5lbs Pulse: 63

News Item of the Day: A light cold has caused T-Mobile's Jan Ullrich to postpone by a few days his flight to South Africa for a training camp. Ullrich celebrated his 31st birthday on Thursday at his home in Switzerland, but had to visit his doctor on Friday. He will join his teammates in South Africa early next week, after Andreas Klöden, Matthias Kessler, André Korff, Eric Baumann, Olaf Pollack and Gerolsteiner's Danilo Hondo all arrived safely in South Africa on Thursday.

Viewpoint: A couple extra days for Jan to fill up on streudel. Yes, it's an easy cheap shot but hard to pass up. Come July, he'll be lean and mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home