Saturday, December 10, 2005

While laying in bed this morning I was debating whether to do the Columbia fixie ride. After all, it is cold out there. Then I remembered that I have a staff meeting at 1pm. Could I do the ride and be in Bridgeton by 1? Probably. If anything went wrong or we had a couple flats I would be cutting it close. Finish maybe by 11:30, get back home at 11:50, shower and dress 12:10 to 12:15. Drive to work 12:45. Not a lot of wiggle room in that schedule.

Tonight I will probably head to the shop's little customer appreciation party, partake of a beer or two and see what's going on.

Then, tomorrow is supposed to be a group of 'mates driving up to Hillsboro IL for a ride. I'd like to do the ride but that forecast looks unpleasant for a drive all the way to Hillsboro. I figure we would start riding at 8:30ish. At that time the temp is supposed to be 28, cloudy with snow flurries and a balmy RealFeel temp of about 15. YEEHAA!!! It will of course warm up. By noon or 1pm the RealFeel is scheduled to be a whopping 21. Sounds like a good trainer day to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home