Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hot diggity dog. My month long funk may be ending. I actually felt better than average today. I might even go so far as to describe the ride as quite good. There was a spring in my "step" and I did not dread every climb. Of course, everyone was claiming they felt like crap. Instead of actually feeling good, maybe I was only half crap. Half crap would be better than full crap, wouldn't it? Fifty-two moderately hilly miles today.
--------------------

Time to catch up on a few videos from the Giro.

Stage 19 to Monte Pora.

Another reason the Giro is cooler than the Tour. Check out the size of the road on the Passo del Vivione. The Tour wouldn't think of going on such a road.




Stage 20

Another beautiful day on Passo Gavia, followed by much of the Mortirolo climb. Yes, it truly is as steep, narrow and twisty as it looks in places. Even narrower when driving down it in a car.




Stage 20 part 2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home