Monday, March 09, 2009

New saddle

For the last couple years I have rideen atop a Selle San Marco Rolls. The Rolls was a saddle of, shall we say, substance. It's sides drooped down like the ears of an African elephant making it look much larger than it really was.


A few weeks ago I noticed a small tear along the side of the nose. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to experiment and try something new. The Rolls was reasonably comfortable but I figured it was time to give an anatomically cut saddle another try and I had been intrigued by the Selle SMP.


So, today I installed the new saddle. Compared to the Rolls, it looks like the saddle is missing. I spent a little time this evening trying to get the set up right and my first impressions are positive. A few hours on the road will be the true test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home