Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I was looking at the photos from Ag2r...


I was looking at the photos from Ag2r's team presentation this morning.  As a team, Ag2r doesn't exactly light my cycling passions afire so I did not bother reading the article explaining how they will conquer the cycling world in 2010.  Instead, I scanned the photos taken of the brown-shorted wonders.

Nick Roche was there, resplendent in his Irish jersey as well as the appropriately named French Champion, Dimitri Champion, showing off the tricolor



The first team photo I saw looked rather bland.  Taken in an office, in front of a blue screen that was not big enough and several riders on the left completely distracted.  I can only guess this isn't the "official" photo.  But, I digress.  One of these guys is a troublemaker.  Can you guess which one?



No, it is not the Richard Nixon looking dude in suit and pink tie.

Check out the guy behind Champion Champion in this second photo.  I like this guy, whoever he is.  He doesn't like being stuck in the back.  He wants the limelight.  He might just have a future.



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home