Saturday, April 24, 2010

Liege picks

I'm throwing picks together rather late so no analysis of previous Liege races. After my Roubaix picks got shut out, I have had two solid races at Amstel and Fleche. Off the top of my head, I had a 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 10th. Not bad.

For tomorrow, I could pick some of the same riders again. But, in the spirit of keeping things fresh, I will not pick any of guys from the previous two races even though I believe they will do well again.

In alphabetical order.
Igor Anton - in the mix at Fleche but went a little too early. Hopefully, he will follow up with another strong performance
Francisco Masciarelli - he's a bit of a longshot and will probably serve as a worker for Garzelli but he has talent. Maybe he pulls out a surprise
Franco Pelizzotti - He's finished top 20 in this race and his form should be starting to come around in advance of the Giro.

My wildcard - Remy DiGregorio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home