Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday Nite Worlds were on the agenda tonight. I had everything loaded in the car ahead of time so that I could jump in the car after eating and be ready to roll. Only problem was I left the water bottles sitting on the kitchen counter. Such a goof. After that mishap, the race itself went okay. I got in a couple breaks that lasted a few laps each. Other than that, there was nothing extraordinary going on. There was a 7-8 minutes span about 35 minutes into the race where the hammer went down and the field was strung out in a long line. That hurt and caused me to dangle at the back for a bit but I hung on. I was strong at the end but wasn't real concerned with setting up in a good position so I came across in behind the leaders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home