Monday, September 25, 2006

Today was darn near perfect. A little too windy but that is all that was wrong. My morning ride didn't pan out so I rode into Fenton after lunch. You get used to the wind during Spring and forget about in Summer when it is generally pretty calm around here. The last couple days were a rude re-introduction to windy days. The North Outer Rd heading west along 44 was a tough slog at about 16 mph. I happily turned into Maritz and down through the back way into Buder Park. After reaching 141, the ride back became much easier and I zipped home.

Tomorrow I am taking the Subie in to Webster to have the timing belt replaced. I've been pushing my luck and am now almost 30,000 miles past the recommended 60,000 mile change. The driver's side window doesn't work quite right either so maybe they can fix that too. I think I will take the bike along and will do some sort of ride after dropping the car off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home