Sunday, September 10, 2006

Drove over to JB this morning after breakfast. Except for the occasional dismount over a curb, today was all about riding no work on the technique. Like an idiot I started riding again without lowering the insanely high saddle that I complained about yesterday. That lasted only a few minutes. No way was I going to ride in that position again.

There must have been a cross country race there yesterday. Chalk lines were still present on the grass. Seemed like a good idea to just follow the race route. It followed many of the same routes I have ridden in the past. The running course is not terribly technical in terms of turns or off-camber riding. But, there are a few semi-rocky sections that you don't want to ride wrong and JB is one rolling hill after another. You can't help but get a decent workout.

In total, I rode for a little over an hour and worked up a good sweat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home