Monday, September 04, 2006

Th, th, th, that's all folks. The '06 road season is over. At least for me it is over and it turned out to be a great end of the season. Great weather, relatively safe racing, lots of pretty women watching the races, and a hopping good time at Mike's with BBQ, beer and a band to liven things up this year.

Today was another unspectacular race but I hung on finished 45th, Jose finished somewhere further up, Joe was around 40th, Chris struggled and Aaron appeared to pop along the way. I yelled to get on my wheel but I never saw him again. Either he paid for his efforts the other three days or the sweet System Six loaner he riding wasn' dialed in right.

Overall, it was a pretty crappy weekend for the team but I think we all tried. Regroup over the winter and give it another shot next year.

Someone explain to me how I gained weight this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home