Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This morning I checked on my fantasy team's performance for the first time since Stage 5.  Doing all right.  After Stage 6 I was up to 69th, Stage 7 - 32nd, Stage 8 - 20th and Stage 9 18th.  Kloden and Rasmussen have really picked up Boonen and Cancellara's slack in the mountains.  Sastre, Chavanel and De La Fuente racked up a few points.  Leipheimer needs to start carrying a little bigger load.
--------------------------
Yesterday afternoon I had little desire to attend the Tues Worlds and almost did my workout.  Instead, I mustered up the gumption to get in the car and drive to the park.  It turned out to be an okay race and I gave a few efforts.  They were nothing spectacular but I gave it a go.  My recovery really sucks and needs big improvements.


Don't get caught with egg on your face.    Play Chicktionary! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home