Monday, August 13, 2007

Kansas City opened up a 55 gallon drum of whoop-ass on me this weekend. Three races in blistering 100 degree temperatures. Three races of not even completing half the race. A truly pitiful performance.

I'm looking for an excuse. The heat might be the reason. However, last week I felt strange. Not normal "sick" feelings. Very mild nausea at times, bloated head feeling. And not persitant symptoms. They just come and go. I didn't experience these symptoms at all while racing but it was on my mind when not racing. I felt a little better as the weekend went on but now I have them again this evening. Gateway Cup is shaping up to be a slaughter. To top things off, the front of my left knee is hurting today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobber said...

I get this kind of mild nausea feeling after races too. I like to hit it with lots of antioxidants. Vit C, Vit E. Use Vit E with mixed tocopheral, high gamma. In extreme cases, sodium ascorbate up the nose.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home