Thursday, August 02, 2007

The long range forecast for Sunday's State Crit is looking like toasty goodness. This race always seems to be blistering hot. Add racing in the heat of the day into the equation and I will be a tired man by the end of the race.

Speaking of tired, are we tired of positive doping tests yet? I just read that Italy's recently crowned TT champ, Luca Ascani, has tested positive for EPO. Another one bites the dust.

On a lighter note, a few weeks ago Patrice emailed with some cyclists names that he likes. I replied that I would gather a list of my own. Without missing a beat I killed some time at work putting together a number of names and prompty lost them. Tomorrow, I should have a new list put together. The overall winner of the just completed Tour of Wallonie has a good name... As I recall, the name was Borut Bozic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home