Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Now that Kashechkin is waiting to learn his fate for a positive blood doping test and has time on his hands perhaps he should consider stand up comedy.  Today's quote of the day...
"I hope that justice will be done," said Kashechkin. "If I were guilty, I would not continue to proclaim my innocence."
 
That is correct, Andrey.  You are the first person to proclaim innocence for a three month period.  Your steadfast denials are a rarity among people who get busted.  Andrey, meet OJ.  OJ, meet Andrey.  And also let me introduce you to Marion and Bobby.  I think you already know Jan, Ivan, Tyler, David, Richard, Marco, Bjarne, Erik, Johan..............


Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johan? ...ouch!

kuhn-trov-er-see

6:39 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Controversy?

Not Bruyneel... Johan Museeuw

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home