Friday, February 22, 2008

I hopped on the trainer a little bit ago with the idea of riding lightly for just 30 minutes. The intent was to test my leg a little before the weekend and see how it feels. The fan was turned on and the pedals clipped in as I began to ride.

That's about as far as the ride went. That is an exaggeration but, at most, I rode for five minutes. Nothing hard. Nothing fast. Only turning the pedals.

Was the pain unbearable? No. Could I have kept riding? Absolutely.

Instead, I slid off the saddle and changed clothes without a drop of sweat being shed. I'm tired of not being able to pedal without pain. As I said, I could ride through the hurt but it is mentally fatiguing. It just wears you down and frustrates you.

Screw it! I would rather not ride tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will have a better attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home