Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What was that?

Something unusual happened today, I darn near fell asleep watching a stage of the Giro.

Did Angelo Zomegnan decide to have a boring stage so that the Tour de France didn't feel inferior for having its first week Lunesta-fest.

The mad Dr. Zomegnan must have gotten tired of dreaming up unique and interesting stages and thought, "Hell, let's just have the boys ride along the Adriatic for 200km" Thursday's stage looks just as boring.

A couple boring stages are not so bad. Once the race hits the Alps, the race turns back into a madhouse. Dont believe me? They put up snow fencing and wrestling mats to keep the guys from plunging off the descent of Monte Crostis.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Giro

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

6:49 AM  
Anonymous ICSI Mexico said...

Nthing..lol

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Medical Tourism Malaysia said...

Good work.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home