Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's Gateway Cup Eve. After work I went to Big Shark to pick up my race numbers for the weekend. A few others were there, like Mark H and Dan B. We spoke a little but for the most part it was a dash in and out. From there I went to buy a new Gatorade/Powerade/insertnamehereade-like"energy drink" that I hard heard some good reports on. Everyone says not to try something new on race day. But, what the hell, it's only the biggest weekend of the year. If I like the product I might give it a plug here. If not, well.... it depends on how bad it is.

After dinner I hopped on the trainer for a half hour. Gave a couple short efforts but mainly I just got the legs moving so that they remember what to do tomorrow night. I go into this weekend with modest ambitions. Some days I do things well. Others days are less than stellar. With some luck maybe I can pull something out of the hat. And if nothing else I hope to contribute to some team success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home