Thursday, January 19, 2006

I got home after work today and started looking at the mail. There was a Priority Mail package. I was curious and felt around with my hands trying to figure what it might be. Like a kid at Christmas. The contents were thin and did not have much substance. I was puzzled so I looked at the return address. It came from Glory Cycles. I hadn't ordered anything from Glory so I was really puzzled now. Inside was a pair of PezCyclingNews socks.



You get the socks when they use one of your photos for their Daily Distractions section. My photo still has not been used but I got the socks anyway. I can only assume that means that my picture of Elisa Basso will be appearing sometime. Either that or they are being very generous.

Okay, time to hop on the trainer for a while.

------ intermission ------

I'm back. My knee was feeling a little gimpy to start so I took it a little easy. 53x19 the whole time. Kept a good tempo and did one 10 minute effort. I say I went easy but there was a good puddle of sweat under me so I must have gotten in a decent ride.

Ride time: 50 minutes
Weight: 153.4

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Generous? If they were generous, they would've sent you two socks!!!! ;)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home