Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I didn't get to ride like I hoped after dropping my car off for service. As I was about to leave I discovered my credit card was missing. I looked and looked but couldn't find it. Finally, I took the car in for service and would work out some way of paying them.

So, instead of going for a nice ride, I rode home to continue searching for my card. I'm going to skip the long story but the card was finally tracked down at a Kohl's. The same Kohl's that, earlier in the day, had said they didn't have my card. Thanks for extra stress guys.

While riding Monday I had the feeling my saddle was a bit low. This morning I raised it up a little. It felt awkward, as a saddle change often will, but I think it will be beneficial. My pedal stroke was feeling choppy with my leg extension getting cut off. Now my stroke felt smoother but maybe a little less powerful. Hard to say. It could be the newness of the position.

Klaus' Quote of the Day: Recession is, if the wages fall and the delegate parliamentary allowance rises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home