Monday, September 25, 2006

While googling Italian mountains a couple weeks ago I somehow stumbled upon the Austrian town of Klagenfurt "The Rose of Worthersee". Klagenfurt is the southernmost regional capital in Austria. The city of 90,000 is located in the region of Carinthia. That's enough about Klagenfurt.

View Klagenfurt's oh-so-exciting webcam to see the lovely town on the shores of Lake Worthersee. Or click here for a larger view.

My discovery of Klagenfurt got me googling folks with similar surnames. That's when I found Klaus Klages, German poet and philosopher. It is with this discovery that I present the Klaus Klages quote of the day, lovingly translated by Google so you know they will be good.

Today's quote "Sex is the shortest connection between two thighs."

Alright class, discuss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home