Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A good night's rest is awesome. Last night I got a good, longer than normal, sleep. This morning I woke up with some energy, wasn't drowzy at work and didn't weave all over 270 on the drive home. I actually feel like getting on the bike tonight. I'm setting my alarm to go off a little later tomorrow morning.

The photos from the first day of the World Cycling Championships have begun to be published. The US team apparently didn't have any money in the budget to replace last year's hideous Tron-like jersey.

Who dreamed up that design? I can somewhat understand the design of a trade team jersey getting a little crazy because you are trying to satisfy sponsors logos and branding. National team jersey's are easy though. Keep it simple and somewhat close to the national flag and you are set. Bing, bang, boom. A nice, classy design can be thrown together in a matter of minutes. In fact, I will unveil a national jersey tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted C. MacRae said...

I agree - the US national jersey sucks! Toyota-United came closest to a good, classic design, and I just don't understand how they got away with using the vertical red and white stripes on a sponsored team jersey. Still, coming up with a different US jersey may be more difficult than it seems - think of all the beer-swilling, gun-racked equipped PU truck-driving xenophobes out there draped in some form of the American flag!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home