Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to next week. Vacation time! Man, this last week or two I have really been wanting some time off. Going to work has become a chore lately. Some time away will do some good.

Weather permitting I hope to squeeze in some daytime weekday training as the CX season begins to wind down. I need to practice shouldering the bike a little. We just don't have much reason to carry a bike much in our races but the State Champs and Nats in KC will require that skill.
---------------
In other news, I have become aware of the return of two of cable's semi-celebabes. A couple days ago I learned that former OLN velobabe Kirsten Gum and her 145psi "tubulars" had returned to the cable airwaves. Ms Gum is host of the Travel Channel's Cash and Treasures. She's a redhead now, which means she has covered just about all the natural hair colors since her days on OLN.

The return of the other former cable semi-celebabe was announced today. Poundcake Paige Davis is making a grand return to Trading Spaces. There was a time when I would tune in on occasion purely for Paige's entirely too bubbly personality and deceivingly hot body.

Welcome back, ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home