Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Disturbing quote of the day:
"The Tirreno gave me the answers I hoped," said Pozzato. "Even if I did not get the victory I'm serene.

A serene rider should send alarms to UCI doping officials to test Pippo with all due haste.

------------
Rode the trainer for an hour tonight as I finished watching the 2005 Tour stage from Courcheval to Briancon. As Vinokourov and Botero (two formerly serene riders) began scaling the lower slopes of the Galibier I remembered that later up the mountain would be one of my two brief appearances on OLN.

Vino and Botero approached my position on the mountain and I began to wonder if I had missed seeing myself. As it turned out, it wasn't until the yellow jersey group came by that I could be seen running up the road, mooning the camera. Just kidding. I was fully kitted and taking pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home