Monday, March 10, 2008

I found some motivation to ride this weekend.  Saturday morning was a ridiculous 18 degrees.  Even if I had a rideable bike I would not have gone riding outdoors.  Riding in those temperatures are unpleasant enough in January.  In March, I refuse to brave those conditions and watch my toes turn purple again.  Having the road bike in the shop had its advantages this weekend.  Instead, I threw the CX bike on the trainer and did an hour on Saturday and another 2 hrs on Sunday.  Two reasonably productive workouts.  Daylight savings has started, the Tues Nite Worlds start tomorrow and suddenly this week's forecast is looking warmer.  I am smelling spring.
 
Cyclysm Sunday Quote of the Day:  Paul Sherwen gets this week's award for referring to Thor Hushovd as "...a big carcass of a man"
 
Stage 1 of Paris-Nice today has been shortened to 93km because of windy, rainy conditions.  My prediction for the day...  Bjarne Riis is going to have CSC go to the front after the first climb and put the race in the gutter for a few km's and blow the peloton to pieces in a crosswind.


Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home