Friday, March 07, 2008

It was brought to my attention today that April is my month to keep an eye on how things are running during the weekend. This is always a little inconvenient but I can usually sneak away for rides or a race except for one weekend of the month where it is important that I stay vigilant for any problems that occur especially all day on Saturday.

Unfortunately, as I discovered today, that weekend is the same as the new Tour of Hermann. A race that I was really looking forward to racing. After the initial disappointment, I began thinking of ways I might be able to race a little. Sunday would normally provide a slight chance of me sneaking away for a few hours. I would miss the TT on Saturday, but maybe still salvage the road race. That idea went out the window when it was also decided to do a computer system upgrade on Sunday.

Thanks a lot, guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Yielding said...

Bummer you can't make the Hermann race...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home