Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I rarely dream. Or, at least, I rarely remember any dreams that I may have. Last night was an exception. It wasn't a good dream. There was no non-motorized flight. No falling of a cliff. No running from bad guys. Not even jello wrestling with the Swedish Bikini Team.

My dream was in a bike shop. Zzzzzz.

Instead I was just looking at some very inexpensive carbon rims that only cost $50. They were quite tempting to buy at that price. The only downside was that only one specific tire could be used on the rims. These tires were very unique. Unlike the tires with a round profile that are so popular today, these tires were knobby and had a V-shaped profile.

Now call me crazy but I think the cornering characteristics of a V-shaped tire might be lacking. Still, I must have stared at that tire for 15 minutes wondering if there was some way I could make it work. After all, that special rim was on $50. How can you pass up a deal like that?

I need to stop doing shots of Vodka before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home