Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Catlike helmets?

The Catlike Whisper helmet has been a polarizing design. People either liked its uniqueness or thought it was ugly.



Count me among those that liked the design and wished he could have one.

But, while looking at photos from the Tour Down Under this evening, I see Eukaltel Euskadi not wearing their usual Catlike Whisper. Instead, they were wearing something entirely different, but equally unusual. I'm not yet sure whether I like it. I assume this is still a Catlike helmet. Their website shows no helmet like this, however.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a totally old thread, but looking at Euskatel in Le Tour had me wondering what they were wearing. (actually, what the helmet I now know as Catlike, which Movistar uses).

My search revealed it's an Orbea helmet. Looks nice, especially with the color styling they have.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home