Thursday, March 31, 2011

Training ride

I have not ridden since coming back from a great weekend of training down in Tupelo, MS this past weekend. Part of the reason for not riding was laziness. The other reason was an "undercarriage" that was torn up and not in good shape.

I felt the need to ride at least a little this evening in preparation for a full weekend of racing at Hillsboro and Tilles Park. I didn't have anything special planned other than some Old Gravois hill repeats. But, I managed to get a little more than just hill repeats.

There was one oblivious driver that didnt understand the basic rules of a four-way stop. Yessir, I had the right of way. Sorry that I may have made you stop for a few seconds.

And then there was the genius that felt the need to hang out the passenger side window like slobbering german shepard and proceed to yell unintelligible gibberish about me being an asshole and needing to ride on the sidewalk.

Yes, it was a very successful ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home