Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Four days to Nationals

Went to the usual Spinning class tonight. I planned to keep my efforts subdued but I worked pretty hard the last half of the class. After coming home, it feels like I tweaked a muscle in my lower, left part of my back. Just what I needed.

I'm pretty confident the muscle pull will be fine if I do not stress it for a few days but it is another thing on my mind. For the last few weeks, every little sniffle of the nose or minor soreness of the throat has had me paranoid of getting sick prior to Nationals. With any luck, those symptoms will stay at bay and this back thing will clear up and all will be good on Saturday.

I would like to be a few pounds lighter but I am not freaking out about my weight. It is acceptable. Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home