Friday, April 01, 2005

Half hour on the trainer tonight. Small ring spinning the whole way trying to keep a little fresh for tomorrow's race.

My saddle adjustment may work. Before, it felt good on the trainer but had me feeling a backward lean on the road. Now there is a small forward lean so I'm hoping there will be a good neutral position when on the road.

Viewpoint: My Ronde picks in no particular order. Van Petegem, Hincapie, Wesemann. Near misses: Devolder, Mattan, Boonen, Dekker, O'Grady. Outside shots: Ivanov, Hoj, Flecha, Van Bon, Klier, Zabel, Hammond, Hoste

I look at the start lists and Discovery looks absolutely stacked. I named four Disco's above and while he says he's riding in support I wouldn't be shocked to see Lance snag a top 10. With the numbers they have, they could well dictate the race with an attacking style, hoping that one will stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home