Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I dont know what has hit me. Monday night I felt fine for the team meeting but Tuesday morning (six hrs later) I woke up to chest congestion and a slightly scratchy throat. All day at work, my condition got worse. Chills, achy muscles, etc. Not your typical cold. I guess its some type of flu. Today I was only slightly better, probably because I was medicating. This really sucks. The only good thing is that I had already pushed the Ste Gen ride back one week. Right now I doubt I could ride that distance with the way I feel now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I certainly don't wish ill will (or in this case simply ill) on anyone, but I'm relieved to hear of a flu that someone other than me has! ;)

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim:

Whatever you do, keep good notes on your route and the traffic on your ride to Ste. Gen. Are you riding back to St. Louis on the Illinois side? Are you doing it all in a day?

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I've got the route mapped out turn by turn. I'll try to make note of the traffic. From my driving the route, the traffic shouldn't be too bad with the possible exception of 61 down by Ste Gen.

I do plan to do it all in one day.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home