Thursday, June 02, 2005

Went to JB again tonight. I had no ambition to go this evening. This ride was purely a case of knowing I should ride and forcing myself to go. I felt so lethargic the whole way over there and wondered why I even bothered riding. But, after 45 minutes the legs began to loosen and I gave progressively harder laps. Each time trying to better the previous and I succeeded. My last effort was 6:35 and then stomach cramps began to set in so I eased up for the rest of the ride. This wasn't a great workout but, considering my mood at the start, I'm satisfied. My legs even began to have a little snap on the climbs. There is still a lot of work to do but I might at least be able to hang in the race at Rolla this weekend. Who the hell am I kidding. It's a road race. I'll be A) Spit out the back of the pack on a climb B) cramp up and be spit out the back of the pack C) not eat or drink enough and be spit out the back of the pack. Take your pick. One is bound to be a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home