Sunday, November 06, 2005

I had a nice long post written up yesterday but computer problems caused me to lose the whole damn thing. In summary, I struggled all week to find a new wheel that for the cross bike that would spin freely and I rode for a while down into Feton today on the road. Along the way I caught a nice motorpace for about a mile and took pictures of the foliage. Most pictures were taken at the Fabick Nature Preserve. Every time I go in there it frustrates me that I wasnt able to get the okay for a race in there. There is some fine terrain over there. Both the upper and lower halves could hold distinctly different races.

Today we race Creve Coeur. I think. I better check the schedule just to be sure. I should be really fast today (haha) with my "new" old wheel that actually spins. And since my habit of kicking the hell out of my ankles has returned this year I will be my oh-so-fashionable black ankle protectors out of mothballs today. This was a fun race last year. I look forward to what course is created today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home