Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I wonder if I may have a slightly broken collarbone from my crash in Carbondale. Obviously, if it is a break, it is not a bad break since I can still move pretty well and can still race, etc. Right where the clavicle meets the shoulder I have a definite bump that is not present on my left shoulder. It is at this spot that I have pain when I move my shoulder wrong or stress it too much. I'm not going to bother with a Doc since it's not affecting me much. I am curious, though.

Viewpoint: Most humorous moment of the year... Names have been poorly changed to protect the guilty. This winter we were on one of our infamous Columbia winter rides. As I recall, we had to ride through some dampness on the way return trip to Columbia. Five or six miles from finishing, one of the others noticed that "Bermuda Joe's" pants were foaming. Typically, this sounds like an entertaining Saturday night with a young lass. However, much humor is to be found when one of my cycling brethren's ass is foaming.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I think about this moment often...am I troubled?

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No s**t, I told that story today.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and thanks for not making it that "Hey Joe, look out for the gravel." Joe replies, "F*** off." Moments later, Joe crashes on gravel.

Another highlight,
Jim: "Hey Joe, you see that up there?"
Joe: "Yeah, what is that, a turkey?"
Jim: "No, a deer."

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home