Saturday, October 22, 2005

With the exception of the aborted race at Carbondale and the Tilles race the next, I have done nothing on my bike. The technical term would be diddly-squat. Of course, I am full of excuses for my lack of riding. Some are better than others. Good or not, my legs feel really weak. I definitely need to get out or at least get on trainer to ride a little.

Thursday we had some good rain and Friday was damp with some light drizzle. Today is not looking much better. Combine with the cool temperatures that have rolled in and it feels very much like cyclocross season. Faust Park should be on the sloppy side in the valleys tomorrow. One of the races there last year was damp and it made for some heavy slogging in a few places. I like the courses there last year. I dont like the gravel road and the first course was a little tight but the terrain is good. The courses so far have again started tight. They would do well to widen the course when possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobber said...

Maybe you could show up early on Sunday and give Mike and Butthead some help and input into the course design? Not trying to be a smart a$$, I agree with you.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home