Monday, October 17, 2005

I managed to heal up enough to race on Sunday. That's not to say I didn't hurt. The thigh, ankle and shoulder still hurt and my gorgeous bod is still blessed with several other bruises that don't really bother me.

This was our first race ever at Tilles. I would rate the course layout as a 6. It was a tighter course than I feel things should be but it was not awful. Some time I will give my briliant thoughts (haha) on CX course design. There were some challenging sections and some parts that were less so. A little bit of everything was on the menu. I finished 11th out of 18 finishers. There were a few DNF's too so it was okay. After the halfway point I was just maintaining my spot. Not strong enough to move up and just limiting any losses I may have been encountering. I figure with a little less pain and some increased fitness (hopefully) I can get some better placings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home