Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Last night's class seemed tough. It was a bunch of efforts from 20 sec to 1 minute often with short recovery. Pretty good workout.

Not sure where my mind was yesterday. I stopped at Schnucks on the way to work and used the self-checkout. Total cost was 15.55. I inserted a $20 bill. Cling, cling, cling, out came the change. I grabbed it, picked up the bags and headed to the car. About noon I realized I picked up ONLY the coins and left four $1 bills wherever they come out of the machine. Brilliant move.

Then at Spinning last night I sat around for a few minutes, cooling off. When I was ready to leave I grabbed my shoes and bottle and left. I was about to get out of the car at home and began looking around for where I put my jersey and the towel that it was wrapped up in. Sure enough, I left it at Spinning and had to leave home earlier than usual this morning so I could stop by and look for where it was. Sure enough, it was sitting on the floor like no one had touched it.

Today was a little better but I gave the clerk in the cafeteria $24.30 instead of $4.30. She was nice enough to give my Andy Jackson back. I'm in a subconsciously generous mood. Hang around me enough and you are bound to make some easy money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

No one touched your sweaty jersey and towel? I'm shocked and stunned! ;)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home