Thursday, February 16, 2006

Spinning Tuesday was good for about 45-50 minutes. Then the illness that started Monday might have taken effect. The last bit of the class I was tired and didn't have a lot of fight in the legs. The last couple days I have been feeling decent enough. The nose is still stuffy or runny or both. I took yesterday off and will most likely skip riding today, too.

Viewpoint: Some random thoughts from watching the Olympics.

- The Italians are proud of Ferrari but was it appropriate to have a F1 car doing donuts at the Opening Ceremony?

- I find myself rooting against Apollo Ohno. The guy strikes me as a punk and I don't like him.

- The medals handed out at this Olympics make me think of bagels
- One reason the Winter Olympics are better than the Summer is that they tend to be in visually more dramatic/beautiful locales.

- A big thumbs up to the women's US Curling team sister act of Cassie and Jamie Johnson. Very easy on the eyes. Especially Cassie

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Down with Ohno...that chin beard shouldn't have existed last Olys...please don't cling on to your trademark 4 yrs later when it was youthful stupidity to start with! ;)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

"please don't cling on to your trademark 4 yrs later when it was youthful stupidity to start with!"

Sounds like Bettini and his goddam gold everything

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home