Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rode to Meramec Saturday for the ride. The weather was not as bad as I expected but I stuck with the planned counter-clockwise tour of spain route. I was really surprised that 11 people showed up. For some reason I felt poor the whole time but particularly on the hills. If the road turned up, my legs seemed to scream much more than usual. Maybe the cooler weather had something to do with how I felt. Still, I was the first or second guy to the top at each hill. That still makes no sense to me. The others must have been willing to just follow 'cuz I'm positive I was not going quickly.

ride time. 1:45 plus 50-55 to and from ride
week 4:45

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

you were one of the first to crest because 75% hard man is still hard man!

...now if we can only tell the KOV to try killing himself (literally) on some ride other than any ride I'm on, we'd be rockin' steady!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home