Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yesterday at work I suddenly realized that I still had not renewed my license. Can you say procrastination. Actually, it was more forgetfulness but there have been a few times I thought about needing to renew but put off actually doing so.

An hour ago I got off one the trainer for one last time before tomorrow's race. I felt decent. The position felt more comfortable and I did a couple moderately hard 10 minute efforts. Nothing killer but enough to wake the legs up.

Now we will see where I stand in terms of fitness tomorrow. Those first few miles are going to suck as usual. Big fields. People nervous about riding in the pack for the first time in a while. Lots of braking and accelerating for no reason. Blah! Then there is annual lines to register. My impression is that registration will be in the gym this year which can only help. A hundred or so people trying to register at any one time in that little school lobby bites.

Post ride weight: 149.1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home