Thursday, September 28, 2006

No riding today. The knee felt a little odd at times. I also had a mid-morning meeting at work. This afternoon I didn't feel like riding. Four days in a row was enough for the potato that I had become in the last few weeks. Friday I will try to ride again.

One of these days I will get my CX bike back from the shop. It's been 2.5 weeks already and it would be nice to get more practice time on it before the season starts.

Sunday is our Ste Gen ride and it looks like a great day. We shouldn't be plagued by any of the rain we had last year and the wind forecasts are low. And with the leaves just starting to change color the ride should be that little bit better.

Klaus' Quote of the Day: People, which do not give up, are Floptimisten.

Ain't that the truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home