Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today may have been the last warm day of the year as nasty precipitation and cold weather sweeps into town tomorrow. It was good to be on vacation today and take advantage of the warmth for some outdoor riding.

I got out at 10am and was going to do a quick Mo State loop. But once I reached Mo State Rd I changed my mind and headed out to Haute Arete. I wanted to be back by noon so I had to keep the tempo up.

There was a firm wind out of the southwest that made for some harder riding on the way out to Haute Arete. But, the road along Hillsboro-Parc di Vallee into Parc sans Paire was quick. Really quick and great fun.

All good things come to an end and my good times ended in Fenton when I headed south again into the wind. The rest of the way back was work. I couldn't have timed things much better though as I walked into the kitchen at 12:01. Right on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home