Wednesday, November 29, 2006

We had the first Spinning class of the year tonight. Well, last night since it is now past midnight. The day was beautiful and I probably should have/could have ridden outside. But, sometimes the first class of the year can be rather light on attendence so I didn't ride and waited for class to roll around.

Once the 6pm class finished, the shuffle and traffic jam of folks going into and out of the class began. I always try to be relatively quick getting into the room since not many of the bikes have Look pedals.

After negotiating my way through the crowd, I stepped into the room. Oy vey! The humidity was only slightly more than a tropical rainforest on a rainy day.

Aim opened one of the big delivery doors up to help with the heat, but still left a gallon of precious bodily fluids on the floor. It was a good workout though. I didn't lollygag and pushed myself pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home