Sunday, January 28, 2007

For a couple weeks I've been walking the fine line of getting a cold. I would have an irritated throat for a couple hours or my head would feel a little different for a while. Wednesday the cold finally kicked in. Not awful and, while sometimes having a stuffy nose, I felt pretty good.

We went for a team ride in Columbia Saturday. I had planned a 40 mile loop but while we were in a paceline I missed our turn and we were left to create a new route while on the move. The ride turned out okay but we didn't get to do as much good pacelining. Bohleysville was okay but was rougher than I recalled. Oh well, them's the breaks.

After returning to the parking lot, a few of us went for any extra loop on the flats. On the way back I saw yellow jacket off in the distance. I told Giuseppe there was a rabbit ahead. He said "Go for it". As it turned out, the guy wasn't going real fast but he was far enough away that it took a while and made for a good effort.

This morning my chest is congested and I'm bringing yellow goodness. I hate colds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home