Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm hardly riding at all. Wednesday I took advantage of the earlier Daylight Savings Time. I didn't realize how windy it was until I started riding. After half a mile, I was tempted turn around. Then I turned into the headwind. Total suckage. I persevered and put in an hour. The ride home was much nicer. The bike path along the Meramec was nice too as the sun was low in the sky, silhouetting the land and splashing reflections on the water. It was rather pretty.

Thursday I pulled a muscle up by my shoulder blade again. There is not much pain but it is annoying and may affect me if I climb a hill out of the saddle. We will see. Especially on Sunday.

Milan San Remo is tomorrow. If I were to bet, look for Freire, Boonen, O'Grady, Bennati and, well, I guess you can't discount the defending champ Pozzatto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home