Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The US Army World Domination Tues Nite crit was a complete ass-kicking.  No excuses, though.  Instead, I will just say that I was not prepared to race last night. 
 
The race seemed to start VERY fast.  My estimate on how fast would be... oh... from zero to cardiac arrest in three laps.  After soft-pedaling while the pack came back around the pace was more reasonable.  Since I was lapped, I chose to just sit on the back and not interfere.  Sitting on the back always sucks and it took its toll last night, as usual.  The cool air was killing my throat for some reason and I eventually pulled out and called it a day. 
 
Last night was not a confidence boost before Hillsboro, where I never do well anyway.  I am riding okay though and will chalk up last night's performance to being "one of those days".


How well do you know your celebrity gossip? Talk celebrity smackdowns here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobber said...

Good luck at Hillsboro. That race just kills. Got to do some serious cold forging to do well there I think. I never did of course.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home