Friday, March 26, 2004

Like a fool, I didn't bother to ride yesterday and today has been constantly wet. Sometimes heavy, sometimes light, but always wet and I don't have the motivation to get on the trainer. Maybe if Mom is feeling decent after getting the port-a-cath "installed" so that they can do the chemo starting next week. I wonder how much upheaval her chemo will cause. On the selfish side, I am a little disappointed because I feel I am riding well and fear this will have a big affect on my ride time. That is only a fleeting thought however. Most important is that she be fully "cured" of the cancer. If it destroys my season, so be it. I don't envy her. Six months of chemo. Just the thought of going through the nausea, loss of hair, etc makes me pause.

We'll see what the rest of the weekend brings us weatherwise. A few days ago it was supposed to be great but all I have heard from not weather people is that it will be is a washout. Not that the weather people know what the are talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home