Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'm fighting off some slight cold symptoms. A sneeze here and there and my nose not quite feeling normal. With any luck I can nip the cold in the bud without having it settle in. Either way, I'm going to Spinning tonight. That way I can wear myself out and let the cold bug infect me good. No one every said I was bright.

News Item of the Day: With 21 teams likely to take part in this year's Tour de France and 19 already qualified through the ProTour, there is little room for the organisers to invite any extras. Tour director Jean-Marie Leblanc, who is in Australia for the Jacob's Creek Tour Down Under, said that "We are leaning towards 21 [teams]." There is a strong indication that the French Ag2r and Swiss Phonak teams will earn the final two spots when the teams are announced on January 31.

Viewpoint: Phonak still in the running for a Tour wildcard spot surprises me to no end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobber said...

Jim,
Try these vitamin C ideas. What could it hurt?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home